Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Underwater Ecotourism in Belize 貝里斯潛水旅遊(大陸:「伯利茲」)

Belize has some of the most gorgeous underwater sights in the world. Many people visit Belize just to enjoy the unspoiled diving.

Snorkeling is cheap and easy. The only things you need are a mask for your face, a snorkel in your mouth to breathe with and flippers on your feet to help you move through the water:
snorkel and mask--320px-Vieques_underwater_a: CC BY underwhelmer)
320px-SwimFins_02: CC SA Alexander Z.


Belize 2013 from Keith Ketchum on Vimeo.

Belize 2013 is a professionally-shot four-minute video that shows some things you can experience with nothing more than a mask, snorkel and flippers (swimfins).

Of course, if you have more money, time and experience, you can see much more.



You can go cave diving:


Cave Diving in Belize from Belize Diving Services on Vimeo.

You can also swim in the sea:
 
Belize HD Underwater Preview from RonScuba on Vimeo.

If you could travel to Belize, where would you like to go and what would you like to see? Please leave a comment below. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. If I have a chance to go to Belize, I'd like to go to Caye Caulker. I didn't know the underwater animals are so beautiful and magnificent when I watch these videos. Also, I want to try scuba diving, it must be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caye Caulker is also one of my must-see places. Diving has been one of my passions ever since I was a child.

    BTW, your second sentence needs improving. English tends to use end-focus, which means that whatever is at or near the end sounds more important. Your second sentence is thus more effective if you put your adjectives at the end:

    "When I watched these videos, I didn't know the underwater animals are/were so BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT."
    (are/were are both OK)

    ReplyDelete